MTB Mid Mid Socks with Hydrostop
A performance mid weight, mid length waterproof sock featuring Hydrostop, designed specifically for MTB ( Mountain Biking ) offers a perfect balance of warmth and breathability.
- Mid weight, mid length sock offering a perfect balance of warmth and breathability
- Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Hydrostop silicone free elastic taping provides a barrier to water ingress
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and insteps offer support and a comfortable fit
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfrotable fit
- Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- Padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering
- Manufacturer`s website: https://www.sealskinz.com/UK/mtb-mid-mid-with-hydrostop-black-blue-orange
Hydrostop Usage Guide
SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Outer: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
Inner: 35% Merino Wool, 33% Acrylic, 28% Polyester, 3% Elastane, 1% TPU